- Create Ads from CSV supports RTB Custom Fields
- Create Ads from Products - Products associated with Ads in the Flight are updated quicker after deleting Ads
- Fixed ROAS targeting issue
- Performance improvement in ads going live
- Fixed issue with relevancy score for campaigns
- Added a 1024 upper character limit to the userkey parameter in the Decision API
Management UI users can now use the Create Ads from CSV workflow to create Ads that use RTB Custom Fields. More information is available in our documentation.
Create Ads from Products - Products associated with Ads in the Flight are updated quicker after deleting Ads
When using the Create Ads from Products form, products that are associated with Ads in the flight being viewed are hidden away. This improvement ensures the hidden products are accurately presented right after deleting Ads.
Fixed an issue where flights that use ROAS targeting with autobid were not using ROAS data correctly.
This performance improvement enables new or updated ads to become available in the Decision API faster.
Fixed a bug that was preventing relevancy scores set per campaignId from impacting ad rank.
This prevents issues with long userkeys.