- Enhancements and Bug Fixes for Even Pacing feature.
- Ended support for TLSV1.0 And TLSv1.1, added support for TLSv1.3
- Improved support for networks using multiple Channels, no longer assuming all ads would be selectable regardless of the Channel/Site bucket
- Campaigns now paced at the Flight level, instead of individual campaign pacing
- Correctly consider ads outside the flight lifetime. Ads with goal types and without overrides are now constrained to the lifetime of a flight.
- Improved forecast response times, with significant (60x !) performance improvements when running broad forecasts, ie forecasts that match to many eligible ads
goalAmount now required on API Flight
id now required when defining a
Campaign on the API
- Accept reading Flight's goal amount from either
adCaps on API Flight's definition replaced with
lifetimeCapAmount fields to better mirror the Ad Platform API.
campaignId from the API Flight's definition
priority from the API Ad definition
priority from the API Flight's definition
dailyCaps from the API Ad's definition