- Create Ads from CSV supports Creative Template Ads
- Entity Counts Available in the Management API
- Decision Explainer supports SkipFilters field
- Exclude Filters in Reporting API
- Validation message when a bad CountryCode is supplied to the Management API
- Up-to-date bulk Ad creation status is displayed in the Management UI
- Management API correctly prevents invalid site targeting on a Flight
- Decision engine security enhancements
Management UI users can now use the Create Ads from CSV workflow to create Ads that use Creative Templates. More information is available in our documentation here.
Customers can now retrieve counts of billable entities from a new Management API endpoint. This new endpoint returns counts of billable entities for the following types: Zones, Ads, Advertisers, Channels, Sites, Flights, Creatives, Campaigns. More information is available in our documentation here.
The Management SDK used by Decision Explainer now uses the latest Kevel API specification. This enables Decision Explainer to consider fields newly added to the specification automatically, as well as any fields that were missed in previous releases including SkipFilters.
Supplying a CountryCode that doesn’t meet requirements (2-3 characters long and exists in our geodatabase) will result in a readable validation error message.
When creating many Ads in one go, such as creating Ads from a catalog of products, the UI would display a status indicating whether all the Ads have finished being created. A problem was found with this feature and was disabled temporarily, but has now returned.
The API will now check if a site is a member of a channel matching the flight's priority before adding site targeting to the Flight. This ensures that site targeting on flights are properly configured.
Kevel constantly maintains our systems to patch security vulnerabilities and resolve performance issues.