Generating Ad Code
Generating Ad Code for a Site
- Click on Inventory --> Sites
- Click the three dots on far right --> Get Ad Code
- Choose Ad Size, which will produce the tag automatically
- Place the Tag (shorter code) where you would like the ad to display
- Add the Header Tag (longer code) to your site's header
ados_add_placement(650, 16803, "azk75686", 4);
or the ad code will not serve ads.
Generating Ad Code For Campaigns, Flights, and Ads
You can also generate ad code for a specific campaign, flight, or ad. In Kevel this is called force targeting. To do this:
- Go to Campaigns --> Campaigns or Flights or Ads
- Click the three dots on far right
- Select "Generate Ad Code"
You'll be redirected to the generate ad code page described in the section above. However, there is one important difference: a checkbox that enables you to generate ad code for just that campaign, flight, or ad. By default, this checkbox is checked.
To use this page like the site ad code page, just uncheck the box. With the checkbox unchecked, the ad code you generate will be able to serve any eligible campaign, flight or ad.
Updated over 2 years ago