- Network ID: Log into Kevel UI & use the "circle-i" help menu in upper right corner to find Network ID. Required for all SDK operations.
- Site ID: Go to Manage Sites page to find site IDs. Required when fetching an ad decision.
- Ad Type ID: Go to Ad Sizes page to find Ad Type IDs. Required when fetching an ad decision.
- API Key: Go to API Keys page find active API keys. Required for some UserDB calls.
- User Key: UserDB IDs are specified or generated for each user.
Note that Kevel has verified these community-created SDKs against our Decision & UserDB APIs, but we do not maintain them.
Language / Framework
Gyo Hamamoto & Link Sports
Updated about 1 year ago