Kevel supports Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) sizes, as well as any custom dimensions you want to build.
The range of accepted ad sizes runs from 1px by 1px to 9999px by 9999px. The 0x0 ad size is reserved for Static Text Links.
Each unique dimension is associated with an
AdTypeID, which is used in API requests.
For a full list of Ad Type API endpoints, click here.
In the UI, these sizes can be accessed by going to Inventory --> Ad Sizes
Please refer to our Ad Types endpoints.
Adding a Custom Ad Size is a TWO step process. You first have to create it, then enable it.
STEP 1: Create
- Go to Inventory --> Ad Sizes
- Click New Ad Size button in top left
- Enter the dimensions of your desired custom ad size into the Ad Width and Ad Height fields
STEP 2: Enable:
- Go to Inventory --> Channels
- Click on the Channel's name
- Under Ad Settings, enable the ad size
- You can give a name to a custom AdTypes only if you create it via the API
- You cannot make two AdTypes that share the same dimension
- If you'd like to update the Name of an AdType, reach out to Support
Updated almost 2 years ago