Refer to Getting Started with RTB for general instructions on how to set up RTB. This article contains information specific to integrating with Index (Video).
Click to Add an Advertiser.
Choose "Index (Video)" as the choice of Partner in the dropdown. If you don't see this as an option, contact your account manager.
Enter the RTB settings under "Settings". These will be given to you either by your account manager or by Index Exchange directly:
- Bidder Endpoint - The Index URL that Kevel sends the bid request to.
- Site ID - Your Index site ID.
- BidRequest.source.pchain - TAG Payment ID
Create a new campaign and flight under the RTB advertiser as you would for a non-RTB campaign.
In the flight, the Rate Type will be set to "CPM". You cannot set any other Rate Type. "Price" will also be ignored: revenue from the flight will be determined by the bids coming from Index.
All priority types are supported in RTB flights. RTB also supports a new priority: Outbid Lottery. Set this priority to force RTB flights to collectively compete against non-RTB flights.
Add a new creative in the flight or directly from the advertiser page:
- Add a creative to the RTB flight for each ad size you intend to serve through that provider.
- Floor Price is available for RTB creatives but is not required. Note that if you don't input a valid value, we will default to $0.01.
- Your Friendly Name and Ad Size are required.
- If you have enabled a private marketplace with Index, enter the Deal Id and set the
Private Auctiontype as described below.
|Supported mime types - comma separated list (
|Comma separated list of mime types which tell Index which mime types can be rendered in the client.
|Supported bid response protocols - comma separated list of protocol IDs (
|Comma separated list of video player protocol IDs. See section 5.8 in the OpenRTB spec.
|Supported API Framework IDs - comma separated list of API IDs (
|Comma separated list of video API framework IDs. See section 5.6 in the OpenRTB spec.
|Private Auction - integer (
|For use with private marketplaces (PMP) only. Requires a DealID to be set.
1, accepts only bids from DSPs that have the DealID - will not sell on the open market. If
0, sell on the open market if DSPs with the DealID do not bid.
Kevel currently supports the VAST video format. Instructions for generating VAST video tags are found in the VAST Ad Tag article.
Updated over 3 years ago